Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Here to Brighten UP! Your Day

The first Monday of each month marks the Mojo Madness Contest J Each week we all play for fun but the first sketch of each month the top picks will receive fantastic stamping prizes so this week I tried my best to pull out all the stop with a fun colour explosion and embellishments galore!


I am a big fan of the new 3/8” Ruffled Ribbon that Stampin’ UP! brought out this year. It is a very light weight ribbon and very easy to work with. I have to admit I am not the best when it comes to tying bows for my cards but this ribbon makes it easy.

I wanted to go with a designer paper that used as many of the new in colours as possible so my choice was obvious Berry Blossoms. It uses wisteria wonder, calypso coral and lucky limeade all in one fantastic pack!

The Mojo Sketch:
 My Mojo Card:

Tiny Tips:
When you want to add a background stamp to your main card but do not want it to be the focal point a fantastic way to do that would be to use the same colour ink pad as your cardstock. Here I have used Lucky Limeade and it blends nicely into the background without taking attention away from the rest of the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Another beauty! I love this DSP and you have showed it off perfectly!!!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete