Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Herringbone Holiday Mojo!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. It has been a very busy one for me. One of the highlights being a gathering with a few family and friends on Saturday to celebrate World Card Making Day! 
 
The week has flown by my Mojo Monday post is going to be making it in just before the deadline this week! I have been taking the time to rework my blog and also get a Facebook Fan Page underway, so it has been a busy one.  
The weather has started to change here in Ottawa and that means... Christmas is on it’s way!!! Yes I know we also have Thanksgiving and Halloween before then but I just could not help myself and jumped into one of my Christmas paper packs this week for my mojo post.

A close friend of mine shared this fantastic new technique with me called the Herringbone Technique and I just couldn’t wait to give it a try! Please feel free to email me for details on how to use this technique on your next card J

The Mojo Sketch:

 My Mojo Card:
Tiny Tips:
When using a dark card stock for the main card base it is always a good idea to insert a piece of whisper white card stock to give yourself a nice surface to write your message. If you want to take it one step further you can also decorate the piece with a stamped image and any other techniques you think would finish off the look of your card!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment