Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mojo Welcome

Candy anyone? How about a little eye candy J Here is my Mojo Monday card. This is the third and final “welcome” card to be given to my last new recruit!

As I mentioned I wanted to their cards to be personal to them and it just so happens that this special women is expecting her 2nd child this spring a new niece or nephew for me!!! It felt fitting to use the colour theme from Stampin’ UP!’s Nursery Suite dsp and since we are not sure if there is a little princess or pirate in there I decided to keep it neutral!

As you can see my big shot played a huge role in this week’s card. I used many different elements to make this card pop. Stampin’ UP! has decided to extend their current promotion until November 11th. If you are interested in getting a FREE BIG SHOT (or $125.00 in merchandise of your choosing) for only the cost of a starter kit $215.00, please feel free to contact me and join my team today! This is a $560.00 value for $215.00 (tax and shipping INCLUDED!).

My Challenge:

My Card:
Tiny Tips:
Though I bought it months ago today was the first time I used my Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch. I absolutely love it but have a little tip to help you get the best results possible when using this punch. You will want to make sure that you are standing and pressing down evenly on a very sturdy table.
Thanks for stopping by!   

1 comment: