Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Snow Much Fun!

Hope you have all had a great start to your week. As always I have been busy stamping away and this is what I came up with for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow... I am saying that now but I might be singing a different tune after a month of actual snow J


Once again I went with the colour theme from Stampin’ UP!’s Letters to Santa DSP. I have fallen in love with Riding Hood Red, also when a saw Snow Much Fun I just HAD to have it. My son loves snowman and after he saw this card he carried it around the rest of the day J

My Challenge:

My Card:
Tiny Tips:
Want to make your image “POP”? Rather than just using your Basic Black ink pad go the extra step and fire up your heat tool with your black embossing powder! Small tip I will give you is to then watch when you are colouring with your stampin’ mark markers as when the ink gets on the glazed embossing powder it will rub off onto your paper if you are not careful J   

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment