Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Are you Twitterpated? I sure AM!!!

Moving right along this week with my Mojo Monday post!

As I mentioned in a previous post I have had the pleasure of using some of the new products being released this month from Stampin’ UP! I chose to keep exploring these fabulous items and for my Mojo Monday Challenge I decided to go with the Twitterpated colour theme and gorgeous designer paper.

I could not stop there I also used the twitterpated designer buttons, P.S. I Love You stamp set, Hearts Collection Framelite Dies and Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die. All of these products and more I just CANNOT WAIT to share with all of you in my upcoming classes and clubs!!!

My Challenge:
My Card:
Tiny Tips:
Being the lucky demonstrator that I am, I have a fabulously talented Stampin’ UP! mentor (Monica Hornof check her out at http://stampsnjewels.blogspot.com/). She is always passing on loads of helpful hints to us so we may in turn pass them along to you. Here is a must know about the proper use of the NEW framelites!
1. Cut out your larger shape with the larger framelit.
2. Only THEN place your smaller frame where you want it on the shape and cut out the frame.
*** DO NOT put the two frames on at the same time. The larger one will likely shift over top of the smaller one, which will warp the die and even possibly cut into it***
Thanks for stoppin’ by!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card. Love all those hearts! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete