Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mojo Throwdown!

Almost made it to the end of the week stampers, it has been a one of ups and downs for me but I’m still standing J A good friend of mine has a little girl who will be celebrating her 6th birthday next week and I wanted to make a fun card for her special day!

I decided to combine this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch with the colour combo Challenge at The Colour Throwdown. I have been itching to use my new scented embossing powders and thought this would be the perfect time to break them out. I was a little weary about purchasing them as I am quite sensitive to scents but I was pleasantly surprised that the finished product is very subtle and quite pleasant. Mmmmmmmmm vanilla!

My Challenge(s):


My Card:

Tiny Tips:
Want to add a little glitter to your card but don’t want the mess of using dust glitter, the perfect solution rhinestones!!! They are easy to use with self- adhesive backs and what little girl does not love a little bling!

Thanks for stoppin’ by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hayley! Love seeing all the different techniques you come up. Still a lot I can learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and interesting card. I am not sure if I could come up with something good looking on this Mojo Monday sketch.

    Have a blessed day!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and white embossed images! Very pretty card! Clever and gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete