Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

You make my whole face SMILE!

Hope you have all had a nice weekend. It was a beautiful one here in Ottawa loads of sun and reasonable temperature as well. I was busy working but my husband and son were able to take advantage of the weather and get a lot of sledding in. My little trooper took a tumble today on the hill and has a little road rash on his cheek but his daddy told him not to worry because, “chicks dig scars” lol.

New, New, NEW who doesn’t LOVE NEW stamping items!!! With the Occasions Mini and Sale a Bration in full swing this demo had loads of NEW items. So this week’s Friday Mashup Challenge was PERFECT for me to break into my new stash once more! I used the Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade 1/8” Organdy Ribbon (which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE I might add) and a Sale a Bration stamp set Sprinkled Expressions, super cute J
If you would like to find out how you can get your hands on these two fabulous Sale a Bration items please feel free to contact me (stampinupwithhayleykew@gmail.com) and in the meantime take a peek at the Sale a Bration page on the Stampin’ UP! website - http://www.stampinup.com/ca/enc/20584.asp

My Challenge:

  1. Make a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project using "Something NEW in your stash". (Stamps, ribbon, pretty paper...anything!)
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project "using the Sketch & something NEW in your stash".

My Card:

Tiny Tips:
How to tie the perfect bow – something this gal has to work at J Thank you KT Hom Designs!


Thanks for stoppin’ by!

7 comments:

  1. This is a very jazzy colour combo you've used Hayley. Nice take on the sketch.

    Thanks for joining us this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the In-Colours and Calypso Coral is one of my favs!! Love the card Hayely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, love the colours and the little row of flowers and the pearls. Thanks' for playing at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! That SAB stamp is perfect with the dsp. Love the added pearls too. Thanks for hanging out with us at the Friday Mashup again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is super sweet, cute designer paper... thanks for joining us at the Friday MashUp...have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, love the new items and you mashed up the challenge wonderfully!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image! I love the fun colors you used with it! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete