Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

20 Weeks and Counting!!!

Having such a nice visit with my mom! Sad that she only has a few days left but we are going to make them most of them :) We stopped at DQ for an ice cream and then went for a walk on a new trail with Ethan this afternoon. It was a really nice day and thankfully not TOO hot.

Here is my Paper Players card for the week. Last week we had a family photo shoot done with my lovely sister in law (you can check her out over at http://www.melissakewphotography.com). We were SOOOOOOO happy with the pictures it was so hard to chose which ones we really wanted to have edited!!! I made this card as a wee thank you for her time and talents.


My Challenge:

My Card:

I know this dsp has retired but I just LOVE the colours and had to use it at least one more time. When I saw the sketch this week I thought the large stamp would be the perfect focal point and the colour theme of this dsp is just beautiful!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Hayley! I almost used this set for my card, too! I love those papers just as much. Your family photo shoot is lovely---congratulations! Thanks for making my sketch look great and playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley, I can't comment on your RetroSketches card because the RetroSketches badge is over the submit comment button. I'll comment here though:

    Your card is lovely. I love how you added pearl to the scallops! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete