Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tulips Makes Me Smile

A dreary day in Ottawa means beauty coming from this chicks craft room J Still trying to catch up on my sleep from my busy baby weekend so I am a wee bit behind on my challenges but I am still getting them in on time!!!

For this week’s Paper Lovin’ Gals challenge we were given this beautiful spring inspired picture to inspire our creative side. Living in Ottawa I get to enjoy the tulip festival ever year in May and this year we are going to make sure we get there right away last year we were a little late and most of the blossoms had fallen off the flowers. I am still trying to get a super cute picture of our son among the flowers... Perhaps I will have to enlist the specialties of my lovely sister in law http://www.melissakewphotography.com.

My Challenge:

My Card:

It will be a little late as I don’t think I can get this one in the mail safely to Nova Scotia but my mother will be visiting us on May 23rd so this will be waiting in her room when she arrives J

Thanks for stoppin’ by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous.

    Thanks for playing along with us.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Paper Lovin' Gals DT

    ReplyDelete