Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello From Nova Scotia

Happy Monday to you all! I cannot believe week one of our vacation is behind us now. We are having so much fun and cannot wait for all the fun still to come. As I am on holidays I have taken a break from the many blog challenges I take part in but will still be keeping up with my Sunday Stamps posts J (yes I know it is Monday hehehe)

We have been spending most of our time at the beach and we are LOVING it as you can see!


This week we have a colour challenge over at Sunday Stamps http://sundaystamps.blogspot.ca. Would love for you all to take a pop over and take part. Just think if you complete one challenge a week that is 52 cards you have made in a year!

Our Challenge:

My Card:

I made this card for my grandmother. It is always hard for her to find nice sympathy cards so I wanted to send her out a few special ones!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hayley - glad your having a good time in Nova Scotia. I still envy your 7 weeks! This is a fabulous card - I think I may use your layout for my Christmas in August stack which I'm planning. Thanks for the inspiration and enjoy the beaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Hayley! I really like how you have framed the sentiment. Such a sweet picture of your wee man, too :) Glad you're having a good vacation! Looking forward to more updates on your trip :)

    ReplyDelete