Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sunday Stamps ~ Colour Challenge Time!


Happy Sunday All! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Did anyone head out for some Black Friday Shopping? I was tempted but the crowds are not something I can handle anymore :) Today Tara is bringing us a colour Challenge over at Sunday Stamps http://sundaystamps.blogspot.ca

THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO ENTER our draw for 2/$25 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificates this month. Each time you enter a challenge you are entered to win!

Going to be another quick post but I am just happy to be getting them up these day! When I first saw these colours together I thought of the beach :) Sort of a nautical theme really.

Our Challenge:


My Card:


I just love the texture in the Crumb Cake paper. Totally gives that sandy feel I was going for with this card :)


Thanks for stoppin' by!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Hayley! This is such a fun set! I didn't even think of nautical theme when I looked at these colours, but you're SO right!! This is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love your layout and the texture you added. I wish I was on a beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayley this is so cute.. I love how you used the challenge colors with that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete